
Hi loyal blog readers - just thought I would pass along the info about one of my friend's books that comes out tomorrow 9/9/08. It is called The Necklace: Thirteen Women and the Experiment That Transformed Their Lives. It is a pretty neat story of how a bunch of women (my friend included) all went in to buy a diamond necklace ($37,000 necklace!) to share and made up rules of things they had to do while wearing the necklace (use your imagination) but it turned into a lot of neat stuff! The book is on sale tomorrow at many bookstores and on-line and they will all be on Good Morning America on Wed 9/10/08 as well sharing part of their journey. I have not read it yet but am looking forward to it (as it is coming out in audio too!) and I know from some of the story that it is a very inspiring book that encourages women and friends to make a difference in their lives and the community in which they live. Okay, there's my plug - any other book writers out there that want me to share their story here for some free marketing (:
P.S. This will also be coming to a movie theater near you soon... movie rights have been sold to Fox Searchlight...
2 comments:
Neato!
I have heard about this book and it sounds really interesting. Another one to add to the list!
Post a Comment