This past weekend, my dad and all 3 of his siblings got together at my Grandmas house (their mom). Shayla and I came too and got to see them all! It had been somewhere between 20-25 years since all 4 of them had been together at the same time so it was a nice reunion! Once again, I failed to get any good photos with me and my aunt and uncles which I should have done! I guess running after my little girl has taken a back seat to getting good photos and I feel bad I didn't get enough! No excuses next time!

The proud mom with her 4 kids!

Shayla with her uncle Jeff who lives in Japan

The proud mom with her 4 kids!

Shayla with her uncle Jeff who lives in Japan



1 comment:
How fun! I'm so jealous that we didn't get to come too!
Post a Comment