Saturday, October 6, 2007

Top Ten Signs Your Baby Is Too Fat

Here's Shayla today 10/6/07


Here is a picture of Shayla looking her fattest in my baby sling (this picture is from almost 2 months ago -Aug 07 - she is really comforatble I promise!)...Okay, now I know I have a fat baby – but I don’t think she qualifies as “too fat” according to Mr. Letterman. Thought I would post this to go along with my fat baby theme week (see post from 10/2/07) HA HA HA

David Letterman’s Top Ten Signs Your Baby Is Too Fat
9/26/07


10. She has your eyes and Barry Bonds' head
9. Doctor says, "It's a... Good Lord!"
8. "Baby carriage" is a forklift
7. The kid's got more chins than fingers
6. Incubator littered with baby back ribs
5. Local news crew shows up thinking a baby elephant has been born
4. Her pacifier is a stick of butter
3. Nevermind a c-section, you had a d-section! I tell you, folks, that's one fat baby!
2. First word: Bacon
1. Twice a day the kid gets mistaken for Rosie O'Donnell

Shayla's wrist - my favorite fat body part!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I just noticed the title on this post - hilarious! My babies are little tubbers, too. They would often get comments like, "Wow, he's a real butterball!" But I swear it was only momma milk! It's all about the double cream, baby!