Mother's Day Week!
So wonderful to be able to celebrate my Mother and my Mother In Law and also so sweet and priceless to have my children celebrate me!
This is what the kiddos think of me - I love hat my Super Power is "burning things with fire" and that my favorite thing to do is "clean the dishwasher!" Not very close Mitchell!
Celebrating my MOM!
And my Mother In Law!
Mother's Day at Mitchell's Preschool was special - they had a special chapel presentation for us, put paper corsages on us, sang to us and gave us a beautiful flower pot with their photo and silhouette in it!
I helped Jon's cousin host a special Mothers day generational brunch for all the Moms, Mother in laws and daughters! It turned out SO lovely and was great to celebrate together!
And a few mom friends of mine celebrate every year together to by TAKING A DAY OFF FROM BEING a mom! Is that bad? Anyway we have a traditional Spa day out (this year at Bacara Resort in Santa Barbara - AMAZING and thank you online discounts!!)
and a Wango Tango concert - now I can say I saw Justin Beiber in concert (among others - SIA, Calvin Harris, EchoSmith, David Guetta, and more!)! Ha ha! It was a fun day notwithstanding the Beiber fans!!
SO BLESSED TO HAVE AN AMAZING MOM, MOTHER IN LAW AND CHILDREN WHO MADE ME A MOM!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment