Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Half Birthday to You!

Mitchell is 6 months old today - his half birthday!!! Wow - the time has flown by! He is such a sweet boy. He is at that funny in between stage where he cannot crawl yet and barely sits up on his own but wants to be involved with everything and always grabbing everything (and shoving everything in his mouth too). He is still teething like crazy and is eating solids like a champ. He is a very happy and very vocal boy always making sounds and cooing and smiling! Still takes about 2 short naps and two longer naps a day and is a pretty good sleeper. He loves to be roughed around, thrown in the air, wrestled with by his sister, etc. I cannot get enough of my little bubba boo boy!!!

Mitchell Ford Nelson

6 Months Old
8.26.2010
18 Pounds
29 inches


So now to the best part - all the cute photos of my 6 month old boy!

"Hello to you"

"I am 6 months old!"
"too much love from my sister"
"I can almost sit by myself!"
"I am going to eat this block! yum!"

1 comment:

Alisa Hall said...

Happy half birthday! You are now a bigger baby (sniff, sniff). Are you sitting now, Mitchell?