More fun with the family: This week Jon was away on a week long hiking trip with the boy scouts to Big Sur (hope to post some pics from his trip soon too if he took some!) and so my sister in law came up to visit! We had a fun week with the 5 year old, two 3 year olds and two babies! Can't wait to play with them again some time soon!
The kids cooling off with ice cream cones!
(he loved feeding the fish and would throw in one pellet at a time - conversely Shayla would dump her entire cup in the water!)
3 comments:
soo cute! I love my nieces and nephews!!
Awe, so cute! Thanks for the post! I'm sad I had to leave so soon. I think Dax is sad he doesn't have as many little things to put in his mouth. He keeps trying...miss you!! love you!!!
Mitchell looks like you now!!!!!!!!!Thanks for posting these marvelous photos!~Mom
Post a Comment