Last week we had part II of our family reunion where the rest of my family came to town! Unfortunately Kelsy had to go back to Utah early for some school issues and Tom had training in DC so we missed them, but we were able to have ALL the Hulihan cousins together for fun and play (beach, trampoline, slip and slide, ice cream, etc!). I have the BEST family so it was so great to catch up and have the kids play a lot together. I stayed up with some of my siblings past midnight every night too laughing and talking! Aww miss them all already!!! I forgot my camera on a few days including the day of our official family reunion so hopefully will get more pics of that later, but here is what I have for now!
The 3 three year olds - Shayla, Cash, and Isaiah
somehow we managed to get them all to sleep in the same room!
The 3 three year olds - Shayla, Cash, and Isaiah
somehow we managed to get them all to sleep in the same room!



1 comment:
Great photos Larissa.
Thanks for the post!
Post a Comment