Saturday, April 24, 2010

Video of Shayla and Mitchell

this is for you Amy...and anyone else who wants to see my cute kiddos!
Mitchell at 8 weeks old and a bit of Shayla (and Tyson too)


4 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Love it! Love that baby too!

Fox and Amy said...

Yay--thanks! Your kids are such cuties! Mitchell looks like he got his mama's (and sister's) mouth! What a little cutie! And Shay is looking so grown up! Love you guys!

Kate said...

Looks like he was amused by Shayla's singing! Love the baby smiles!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Hello!!! Ben and I just got the adorable email announcement of your precious baby Mitchell--he is too cute and Shayla is so grown up and beautiful--time flew by! Our little one is 10 months old already and it feels like just yesterday that I was reading through YOUR packet of advice on what items to register for {that was so helpful btw}. Here is my Momma blog I started after Wesley was born. Check it out when you get a chance! Your family is simply beautiful! Congrats!

http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com

check out my giveaway too:
http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com/2010/04/custom-blog-design-giveaway-from.html