I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends in my life! Last week I was able to spend time with one of my favorite gals - my "past" (see trina I didn't say old) college roommates and closest college buddy - Trina and her 18 month old daughter Jessie who is quickly becoming one of Shayla's closest friends too - came to visit us from Tuscon! She wanted to come visit and meet baby Mitchell and help out and it worked out great because she ended up being here the exact same days Jon was away at a trade show in Georgia! Anyway, we had such a blast like ALWAYS and we had lots of playtime and she kept Shayla occupied and my house clean while I was busy with Mitchell! Love ya gal (and its her bday today too so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINA!)
Trina, Jessie and Shayla exploring and throwing rocks in the river
No comments:
Post a Comment