Happy Valentines Day, Shay-Shay!!! Happy Valentines Day, Larissa! Thanks for the card and lending me the scrapbook software! I'll return whenever I download it- whenever I have some free time on my hand- which I rarely have! Happy Valentines day, Jon-Micheal! What are you guys doing today?
Those pictures are too cute. She is getting so big! To answer your question, my other kids didn't get the chicken pox and yes they had the vaccine. They give it at 1 year and he is only 10 months. We got it from my friend's boy who had the vaccine and still got the chicken pox. Do you not get all the shots for her?
4 comments:
Those pictures are great! That smile--ooh!!! Love you guys! Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentines Day, Shay-Shay!!! Happy Valentines Day, Larissa! Thanks for the card and lending me the scrapbook software! I'll return whenever I download it- whenever I have some free time on my hand- which I rarely have! Happy Valentines day, Jon-Micheal! What are you guys doing today?
Hope you had a great Valentines day! Love to all- D&S
PS Beautiful Pics of Shayla
Those pictures are too cute. She is getting so big! To answer your question, my other kids didn't get the chicken pox and yes they had the vaccine. They give it at 1 year and he is only 10 months. We got it from my friend's boy who had the vaccine and still got the chicken pox. Do you not get all the shots for her?
Post a Comment