Your source for all things related to the Nelson Family for friends and family near and far!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Shayla's Video Eating Montage - May 2008
I swear, Shayla is at the cutest age ever (well, to me at least!). You can judge for yourself by checking out this video montage of some of her meal time fun!
She is awesome! I remember thinking my kids were super cute at a certain age and then they get cuter and cuter as they get older. Being a mom is the best
5 comments:
That's a cute video. Eating is an adventure at our house too.
That is so cute! I love how she rubs it in her hair!
oh my gosh....Shayla in motion, how adorable she is!!!! she is just a happy little one huh?!
Awesome. I like her wobble.
She is awesome! I remember thinking my kids were super cute at a certain age and then they get cuter and cuter as they get older.
Being a mom is the best
Post a Comment