Well, we are back from a whirlwind AMAZING trip to Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and family reunion in Idaho! I have a few posts coming up about the trip - traveling tips for kids, traveling tips for Yellowstone and of course a bunch of awesome photos! So once I catch up on laundry and finish unpacking, I will get those posts up to share about the awesome trip we went on! But since we left early the day after July 4th, I never got to share my July 4th photos, so here they are! We usually celebrate July 4th in Fillmore with family and friends since only place in county fireworks are legal and they have a fun car show!
Fun 4th of July fruit sparklers!
Shayla climbing tree at Pancake breakfast
Fun 4th of July fruit sparklers!
Shayla climbing tree at Pancake breakfast
Fun patriotic ice cream sandwiches (nilla wafers, ice cream and rolled in sprinkles)
Make Your Own Italian Soda bar - it is always hot on July 4th here so I always am sure to have a fun drink option for adult and kids!
Three generations of Nelson men!
Our friend Ella (and her parents and sister Kelsy) joined us for the fun - we had 3d glasses to watch the fireworks with!
Our friend Ella (and her parents and sister Kelsy) joined us for the fun - we had 3d glasses to watch the fireworks with!
Sparkler time!

No comments:
Post a Comment