Seems I do not post about Jon (my hubby) on here very much. He is the one bringing home the (veggie) bacon while I am busy all week taking care of our home and the kids, hence he is not in as many activities that I seem to post about, but he is the BACKBONE of our family! Recently after 12 years in his current job, he switched to a new company! A big change for him! Here is a little bio they posted about him and an actually smiling photo of Jon for you disbelievers out there that Jon ever smiles! I am so proud of him as he works very hard to support our family and always has such a great attitude about work. I hope they appreciate him at work as much as he deserves it and as much as I do at home!
Jon-Michael Nelson has joined Alliance Environmental Group as a project manager, where he is responsible for our Thermapureheat Division. He is also a certified asbestos abatement supervisor, certified microbial remediation supervisor, water damage restoration technician, applied microbial remediation technician and a licensed operator for termite and pest control.
Prior to joining Alliance, Jon was the general manager of Precision Environmental, Inc., where he was responsible for overseeing and directing all functions of the company, including managing 50 employees and projects totaling $4 million or more per year. He has also served a consultant to a variety of legal firms, insurance firms, school districts, homeowner’s associations, real estate brokers and property managers and some government associations.
Jon is a graduate of Brigham Young University with a degree in Economics.
From his company website's blog: http://www.alliance-enviro.com/blog/comments/welcome_new_team_members/

1 comment:
Congrats on the new job, Jon! :)
Post a Comment