Friday, May 22, 2009

In anticipation of tomorrow...

Well, I didn't get Shayla's 2nd year scrapbook done in time for her birthday, but we have had lots of fun lately together, so that is worth it to me! In looking over a few photos I was putting together for a slideshow cd for her birthday party, I made a few collages of her over the past year! Here they are! Check back tomorrow for her adorable 2 Year Old photos!


SHAYLA THE SUNGLASSES GIRL
*No I do not cater to her by buying lots of sunglasses, she just wears them so much they often break so although there are lots in these photos we only have 2-3 that are actually functional right now (:


SHAYLA'S 2ND YEAR OF LIFE
A photo for each month of the year she was 1 years old! (not in order)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

WOW, 2 already. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Happy Birthday!